Sunday, June 20, 2010

Murad Sensitive Acne Skin Care System

Hi all,
Just a quick update on my new skin care routine. I unfortunately have mild acne prone and sensitive combination skin. My recent skin care routine was from neutrogena's skin care line called skinID. I found that the skinID system worked fairly well for me, but like most i am in constant search for that perfect skin care system that will give me flawless skin. So long story short, I have purchased murad's sensitive acne skin care regime. I have been using it for a little over a week now and havn't noticed much improvement. However most skin care lines say, as does this one, that it does get worse before it gets better, so thats what i am waiting on. So in another few weeks i will give a full review on each cream and gel that goes on my face from this line and if it has in fact worked.
ENJOY!

MURAD

No comments:

Post a Comment