Thursday, June 10, 2010

Avon Smokey Eye Look.

Hi all,
I recently received this eyeshadow quad from my sister, who is an avon representative (shopavon.ca). At first when I looked at the colors i wasn't to sure because i am not that into bright colors, but i thought what the heck, ill try it out. You know what I LOVE IT!.





EYES

All i did for this look was I took the light grey color, swept that all over my lid up to the crease. Then I took the dark grey color and worked it along the creases and on the outer corners of my eyes. I then blended the color out. I then took the light pinky/purple color and brushed it just on the center of my lid. I took the remaining white color and highlighted my brow bones as well as the inner corners of my eyes. I used my avon liquid eyeliner as well to line my up and lower lash lines.





LIPS

For my lips i used two products, I first applied revlon's colorburst lipstick in soft nude and on top of that i applied Korres lip butter in Jasmine.





6 comments:

  1. Wow your FOTD is gorgeous! ;) it really makes your blue eyes pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great :)

    Can you tell me smth about Korres lip butter? Is it transparent or gives a bit of color?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It gives quite a bit of color. I will put some swatches of just it on my lips for you tomorrow!! :D
    and thank you very much :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Chelsea :) here i am checking out ur blog its quit lovely i followed you could you return the favor :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutley!! your blog looks great!! :D

    ReplyDelete